[Amarok] Amarok 2.3.1 beta 1 tagged

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Fri Apr 16 10:52:49 CEST 2010

On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 1:28 AM, Andrea Scarpino <andrea at archlinux.org> wrote:
> Hi,
> it does not find qtscriptgenerator here. Obviously, version 0.1.0 is installed.
>
> -- QtBindings not found. run `cd cmake/modules/bindingstest; mkdir build; cd
> build; cmake ..; make; ./bindingstest; echo $?` If it prints '0' then you're
> actually fine.
>
> I ran it and I got:
> [...]
> -- Build files have been written to: /home/bash/packages/svn-
> packages/amarok/trunk/src/amarok-2.3.0.90/cmake/modules/bindingstest/build
> Scanning dependencies of target bindingstest
> [100%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/bindingstest.dir/QtScriptBindingsTest.o
> Linking CXX executable bindingstest
> [100%] Built target bindingstest
> 0
>
> So "I am fine", but it is required and cmake fails.

I must admit I'm having the same problem here on Arch Linux. The
QtScript bindings are installed, and they work fine. But Amarok's
CMake check claims they are not present. So I simply removed the check
locally (always returns true), and that works.

Maybe our CMake check is buggy? I've looked at it briefly but could
not really make sense of it.

--
Mark Kretschmann
Amarok Developer