Testing Needed: Switching enginecontroller to use milliseconds everywhere.

Dan Meltzer parallelgrapefruit at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 07:02:15 CEST 2009

I forgot to mention, this will require a full collection rescan (and
an update of any service collections).  It might make sense to add a
database update script to automatically convert the length field, but
that can be done closer to merging...)

Also, if we're storing it as milliseconds in the database, does the
column type need to become BIGINT? or will INTERGER still handle it do
you suppose...