Testing Needed: Switching enginecontroller to use milliseconds everywhere.

Dan Meltzer parallelgrapefruit at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 06:58:54 CEST 2009

Hi Friends,

I got bored this evening and switched enginecontroller::trackLength
(and Meta::*Track::length() ) to deal internally in milliseconds
instead of seconds.  This keeps it standard everywhere (and when we
are ready to display it to users, we can use Meta::msToPrettyTime.
I've tested most of the changes, but I can't test the media device
meta stuff (I don't have the media devices to check the collections).
I also havn't stress tested it completely.  If people that have media
devices could check out this branch and test it out, that'd be
awesome.  The branch is in my personal clone (because we can't push
branches to the main repo apparently..?  That's annoying:

git at gitorious.org:~dmeltzer/amarok/dmeltzers-playground.git
enginecontroller-milliseconds

If anyone could give it testing, I'll be your friend at least temporarily.

Dan,