[Amarok] Added possibility to stop editing without saving c

Valentin Rouet v.rouet at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 11:37:25 CEST 2009

2009/9/29 Seb Ruiz <ruiz at kde.org>

> Hi Valentin,
> Do we need to add this extra button here? IIRC, we never had a "cancel
> lyrics edit" button in 1.4, and it was never requested either which
> leads me to believe that it really isn't so  necessary. If you make an
> editing mistake, then just refetch the lyrics from the server.

I guess it is possible to live without it, but here's a case where
refetching is not a good solution : you already have edited your lyrics,
then edit them again, and not want to save your new changes. In that case
refetching lyrics will just make you lose what you had done before.
Also, you may want to edit lyrics when not connected to internet, and then
refetching won't work.
And last one, as you can cancel when editing lyrics in the edit tags dialog,
I think it makes sense to be able to do it as well in the applet.

But of course if nobody else feels the need for that button, we could revert
my commit