Aqualung music player

Jeff Mitchell mitchell at kde.org
Tue Sep 22 13:49:21 CEST 2009

Mark Kretschmann wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 11:38 AM, Magnus Bergmark
> <magnus.bergmark at gmail.com> wrote:
>> May I ask why this was brought to our attention? Is it just for fun, or is
>> there some hidden meaning I cannot detect here? :-)
>> And yeah, the interface is a horrible nightmare.
>
> It's useful to keep an eye on the competition. Oh and a good belly
> laugh is also worth something, isn't it :)

The person I found this from -- and I can't for the life of me remember
it now, it was some comment on the web -- was talking about how they
used to use Amarok but have moved on to Aqualung and how it's freaking
awesome.

I guess it perhaps has nice features, despite the interface...?  Me, I
don't think I'd be able to handle the fifty different windows.

--Jeff