Reminder: New splash screen for 2.2 :)

Artur Szymiec artur.szymiec at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 17:04:51 CEST 2009

Dnia 2009-09-17, czw o godzinie 10:22 +1000, Seb Ruiz pisze:

> Well, I don't think any particular person's opinion should hold more
> weight than others. Since #8 was the most popular by vote count,
> perhaps we can edit the image to satisfy the others.

Well - yes my vote can go to nr 8 - if a picture is modified.
I mean - the concept itself is outstanding - just the scary face is in
my opinion unacceptable.
If we can see a face or a parto of it with long hairs (Slash ? ;) ) my
vote will go for it.

Best regards

Artur

Omnes Vulnerant Postuma Necat ...
Registered User No 397465
GNU/Linux Linux 2.6.28-12-generic x86_64
(K)/(U)buntu 9.04