Question regarding "Reload Lyrics" button

Valentin Rouet v.rouet at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 14:34:28 CEST 2009

Hi,
I think it could be problematic for the user having newly fetched lyrics
saved automatically over the old ones, a user can easilyhit reload more or
less accidently and lose changes he may have made to the cached lyrics.
I think it would be better just to split the "edit/save" button in 2
different ones, which would enable one to overwrite cached lyrics with the
fetched ones without having to press "edit", and the former "save" part of
the edit button could be used to stop editing without saving changes (which
can't be done currently).

Valentin