Main toolbar for 2.2

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Mon Sep 14 11:16:56 CEST 2009

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 11:04 AM, Nikolaj Hald Nielsen
<nhnfreespirit at gmail.com> wrote:
> For now it is option 5 (have both), both using the original slider
> style, and the original toolbar used by default. So the new toolbar is
> there but not shown by default. That was the best compromise to make
> everyone happy as far as I could gather from these mails and irc.

Yeah, this is a compromise I'd support, if the original toolbar stays default.

One thing we should fix is this bug that you can enable both at the
same time (looks really weird). I'll try to fix it before release.

--
Mark Kretschmann
Amarok Developer