Plasma progress indicator

Maximilian Kossick maximilian.kossick at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 10 22:24:08 CEST 2009

Hi guys,

the photo and video applet keep showing a progress indicator (an
animated circle of dots) all the time, which is very annoying. Does
this happen on other platforms as well (I'm on OS X, and I remember
that the dialog to add new applets did not work the same as on Leo's
machine)? And does anybody what mechanism of Plasma is triggering the
progress indicator, and hwo one can diable it? I can get a screenshot
if you have no idea what i'm talking about:)

Cheers,
Max