playback controls in playlist

Bart Cerneels bart.cerneels at kde.org
Tue Sep 8 20:49:37 CEST 2009

On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 15:46, Kolja Dummann<k.dummann at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I love them. I just played around with them yesterday as I was looking
> at the new playbacktoolbar, this ended up with that I removed the
> "normal" toolbars completely and I'm just using the inline controls. I
> would really like to the this feature in the final of amarok 2.2.
>
> cheers Kolja.

Yup, after the discussion started I also realized this possibility. I
like it but don't think I'll use it myself on desktop. In general
inline controls and notifications of any sort are a good think in my
opinion, since they don't take up space until they are needed.
Just look at the examples of Qt's new declarative UI and you can see
what makes a modern application.

Bart