Removal of inline playlists controls

Alex Merry kde at randomguy3.me.uk
Sun Sep 6 19:03:10 CEST 2009

On Sunday 06 September 2009 16:41:26 you wrote:
> Im I right to assume that this also removed strings? If so please put
> it back asap.

Incidentally, I don't believe that _removing_ strings is a problem in string
freeze.  I mean, having a string that the translators translate and then we
discard is not amazingly polite to the translators, but - as I understand the
translation system - it's not actually a problem.

OTOH, removing strings and then putting them back some time later (when the
previously translated string may well have been discarded by the translators)
is definitely not on, so the strings need to stay in while the feature is
discussed rather than staying out while it is discussed.  Which I guess it
what you were meaning, but I think it's worth clarifying the point.

Alex

--
Why have I got six monitors?  Because I haven't got room for eight.
  -- Terry Pratchett