Equalizer not supported by Phonon and other assorted strings

Orville Bennett illogical1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 13:39:27 CEST 2009

The Configure -> Playback Screen, as of the 08/30/09 checkout, says
"Equalizer not supported by Phonon."
I forget how this is done but, if it's just disabled on the mac you guys
should try to make it dynamic. Xine is still a possible backend which
can be used on OS X (as is gstreamer but I've never tried it -
successfully).
Also, I suggest the text itself be changed to "Equalizer unsupported" or
"Equalizer support unavailable" with a what's this text if you really
want to be verbose about why.

While I'm modifying text what are your thoughts on the following changes
in Configure -> Internet Services.

Ampache : "Ampache integration in Amarok" and a link to the Ampache
website in the About dialog.

Jamendo: "Jamendo integration in Amarok" and a link to the Jamendo
website in the About dialog.

Last.fm: "Last.fm integration in Amarok" and a link to the Last.fm
website in the About dialog.

Magnatune Store: "Preview and buy music from the Magnatunes.com store"
and a link to the sign-up page in the About dialog.

Mp3tunes: "Mp3tunes integration in Amarok" and a link to the Last.fm
website in the About dialog.