Unit Tests

Jeff Mitchell mitchell at kde.org
Wed Oct 28 22:05:07 CET 2009

Seb Ruiz wrote:
> On this note, I've been working to get a Bamboo Continuous Integration
> server setup to build and run Amarok. This would give us nice graphs,
> html output of results, jabber notifications, and most important, be
> run after every commit, so that we know exactly when a build breakage
> occurred.
>
> I'm working with Jeff to get this setup on one of his servers.
>
> Note: I'm not saying that having more than one solution is bad, but
> maybe we could pool our resources together and make one of these
> happen faster?

This can happen pretty much anytime on my end. Seb and I have been
trying to work on it together but he or I are always gone due to me
being right-side-up and him being upside-down...so I'm just going to get
Seb going with root access to the VE and trust him not to screw anything
up (you do know how to deal with Gentoo, right?  :-) )

Seb, send me your public key (maybe you have already, but easier than
searching back through archives) and I'll get everything set up.

One sticking point was the tests needing X to run but we think we've
sorted that out.

--Jeff