Buttons, was: About Amarok's interface design (follow up)

Leo Franchi lfranchi at kde.org
Thu Oct 22 21:55:11 CEST 2009

i think they are nifty on their own. but what role do they have in amarok?
seriously, this looks like a completely different visual style from anything
else in the app. I don't understand how they could fit in the toolbar.
furthermore, i still can't see how the <> actually means pause (like ||).
and what's with the pentagon? :P

leo