Amarok 2.2.1 string freeze

Thomas Pfeiffer colomar at autistici.org
Mon Oct 19 23:21:46 CEST 2009

> Heya folks :)
>
> just a quick reminder that 3 weeks of string freeze start tomorrow.

Is it still possible to put the tooltips I suggested for applet icons in? I
think having them in would be helpful since tooltip-less icons may irritate
users.
Ah and I forgot something: The tooltip for the "home" icon in the media
sources should just be "media sources" (that's the name you agreed upon,
right? If not, just use the name you agreed upon).
Hope I wasn't too late with my suggestions, I didn't know tomorrow was string
freeze...

Cheers,
Thomas