Amarok UI analysis, proposal - link inside

Thomas Lübking thomas.luebking at web.de
Wed Oct 7 22:01:10 CEST 2009

Am Wednesday 07 October 2009 schrieb Mark Kretschmann:
> We have then changed it, but I think ultimately we only made
> it worse.
Yes ;-)

I added two mockups to the document to show different approaches on this - i
may come up with more later on (both have their flaws, but each is only 48px
high)

http://cloudcity.sourceforge.net/amarok/index.html#symmetric

I'd like to know which direction you like better and esp. what elements you
want (not) on the toolbar at all (i guess there's a reason that the title is
not displayed there atm - i just don't look through it =)

Regards,
Thomas