Bespin, was: Bespin on k-c-d

Thomas Lübking thomas.luebking at web.de
Tue Oct 6 00:19:11 CEST 2009

Err, sorry: forgot to mention that i'm NOT subscribed to amarok-devel so far.
So please keep me in CC

Short answer to Dan & Kevin:
the runtime patch dates back from a time (beginning of 2008) of grave grumble
around the amarok 2 UI and joining the flame appeared to me like holding a
flaming matchstick into a barrel of dynamite.

Lydia brought up this topic on k-c-d, Jeff Mitchell asked for a dialog on this,
Laydia appointed me here and there I am ;-)

I.e. this here is about to get the hack out of bespin and work on Amarok =D
(I probably should have summoned the k-c-d thread, my bad - sorry)

Regards,
Thomas