The Progresswidget, Timelabels, Trackactions and the rest ;-)

Thomas Lübking thomas.luebking at web.de
Mon Nov 30 22:41:37 CET 2009

Am Monday 30 November 2009 schrieb Myriam Schweingruber:

> You are aware that string and hard feature freeze starts tomorrow, do you?
No strings to be added, the toolbar* (and therefore changes to the
progresswidget) exists only in my personal branch so far (it's working fine,
the only (important, there's some promotional dummy text when no tune is
played ;-) additive string would be its name on the selection popup, but i
guess a review before would take longer)

I'm just asking in general (and implement it in my branch then first)
However, if you wanted those changes to the progress widget i'm pretty
confident that i could get them done tonight =D

If you want to add the toolbar for this release, i could make a merge request
more or less immediatedly (the only problem is that the skin svg is meanwhile
so full or garbage that i get gradient id clashes when trying to add the
buttons i did on Nunos concept ;-)
(+ i have glossy replacements as well)

Cheers

*Attached are two shots, the "current track" indicator is a personal mod (and
too bright for dark windows...)