Bugzilla

Eelko Berkenpies fedora at berkenpies.nl
Mon Nov 30 12:07:40 CET 2009

Hi there,

As you might have noticed I have been browsing b.k.o this morning looking
at some Amarok bugs. This mail is more like a FYI, someone might want to
look at bugs 215856 215417 177599 202996 and 155865. They seem to be
duplicates. The way I'm letting you guys know this way is because I didn't
want to spam you guys with multiple Bugzilla mails ;-). I cannot change the
status myself, afaik.

On a side note, I haven't been looking very well yet, but are there any
guidelines you guys have on the whole Bugzilla procedure? I'd like to help
you guys out but I don't want to be an ass by constantly sending "can this
be closed?", "has this been implanted yet?" or "who's going to look at
this?" comments.

--
Met vriendelijke groet / With kind regards,
Eelko Berkenpies