small request for collection filtering

Philippe Widmer phwidmer at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 15:22:20 CET 2009

Hi,

I've got a a question about a small (missing) feature of amarok. In my
collection I have included some information about the tracks in their comments
tag (a kind of rating actually). Unfortunately the collection filter dialog
doesn't support searching in the comments tag.  Is there a specific reason why
the attribute "comment" is not included in the attributes listbox?
If there is no reason against it, could you add it or alternatively give me a
hint where I'd have to look if I wanted to try adding this myself?

Thanks
Phil