[Amarok] Try to fix layout resizing logic once more.

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Wed Nov 11 09:41:21 CET 2009

On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 9:30 AM, Mark Kretschmann <kretschmann at kde.org> wrote:
> commit ab40ab293cc82f3b30eae853d26493028428d945
> Author:     Mark Kretschmann <kretschmann at kde.org>
> AuthorDate: Wed Nov 11 09:19:49 2009 +0100
> Commit:     Mark Kretschmann <kretschmann at kde.org>
> CommitDate: Wed Nov 11 09:19:49 2009 +0100
>
>    Try to fix layout resizing logic once more.
>
>    Please test. And please note: I had warned you that this is a complex
>    case, and that serious bugs could lurk. My warnings have been ignored.
>    When will you learn? :)

This patch failed. Needs more work (just so you know).

On another note, I have been saying for days that we need more time.
Our release manager promptly ignored this. Now the shit hits the fan.

So, dear release manager, please don't ignore what core developers
say. They happen to have some deep insight into the state of the code
base. Or else we might just need a new release manager. It's not
exactly rocket science.

--
Mark Kretschmann
Amarok Developer