Update Collection not working

Kolja Dummann k.dummann at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 14:09:34 CET 2009

Hey folks,

I'm experiencing some problems with "Update Collection". At first "watch
folders for changes" is not working but I think its related to problem
2. Second the "Update collection" is not working. The progressbar
appears but it runs in ~1 sec. to 100% and does not find any new songs
in the directories of collection. Only a full rescan of the collection
gets these tracks into the collection.
I'm using a git build from yesterday but the problem is there for about
an week. Don't know if these is the real date but it was the first time
i noticed it.

What I have tried to solve the problem is:

-delete "mysqle" folder
-reconfigure the hole collection in settings dialog

cheers Kolja.