Themes/Skins

Seb Ruiz ruiz at kde.org
Thu Nov 5 07:04:49 CET 2009

2009/11/5 Mark Kretschmann <kretschmann at kde.org>:
> PS:
> I'm starting to believe that a special "amarok-artwork" list could be
> a good idea. Lately this list here has become too unfocused from
> actual development. On a special list we could discuss everything in
> much detail, which is not so desirable here.

I disagree. It's nice to have a global mailing list for all things
product development, and that involves artwork. Especially artwork, as
it is important to get feedback from as many people as possible.

The artwork phase will likely be a phase until we reach better grounds
and more of a consensus.

--
Seb Ruiz

http://www.sebruiz.net/