generate_changelog script

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Thu May 21 20:42:04 CEST 2009

On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 19:59, Magnus Bergmark
<magnus.bergmark at gmail.com> wrote:
> Okay, here's my first patch.

Thank you thank you thank you!

> I intended this patch for fixing the obvious errors, making the file usable
> again. I'm planning on another patch for generating correct XHTML - not just
> HTML soup - and perhaps style the file a bit. If this other patch (or part
> of it) would be unwelcome, please tell me so I don't waste time on it. :-)

This script is currently only used to generate the bullet list that is
then copied into the release announcement on amarok.kde.org. Styling
the output isn't really needed. When it comes to html vs. xhtml I have
no idea. What we have now works ok though. Opinions?

Cheers
Lydia

--
Lydia Pintscher