Seek step runtime config

Kevin ALLIX kallix at kallix.net
Sat May 9 13:24:09 CEST 2009

Hi folks,

Attached to this mail is a patch against svn that allows to configure the seek
step* thanks to AmarokConfig.
(*: Is there a more relevant name I could use for that ? Actually, I don't
even know how to say that in my own language...)

With this patch, Configure->Playback->Misc section has a spin box for selecting
the seek step. This seek step (default: 10s) is applied for both keyboard's
left/right keys and for shift+wheel on systray icon.
Without this patch, Keyboards's left/rigth keys result in a 10s step (default
value hardcoded in EngineController.h) and shift+wheel on systray icon leads
to a 5s (hardcoded in Systray.cpp).

!WARNING! Noob patch ahead. Comments welcome