RFC: Removing PUD Actions

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Fri May 8 14:50:46 CEST 2009

> There's going to be one "let's break amarok" weekend anyway when we
> implement the changes to Meta.h that we agreed on in Berlin. So we
> might as well fix the QActions then as well

I foresee a couple of these when we open trunk for all the stuff that
people have lying around in their branches. hich is fine IMO, that is
what an un frozen trunk is for! :-)

In any case, to answer Jeff's question, I say bulk replace them.
Better break stuff early than later. Then if people do not agree it is
up to them to find a way around in the individual cases.

- Nikolaj