extragear/multimedia/amarok/src

Dan Meltzer parallelgrapefruit at gmail.com
Wed May 6 14:41:12 CEST 2009

On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 4:58 AM, Nikolaj Hald Nielsen
<nhnfreespirit at gmail.com> wrote:
> Keep or revert?
>
> I don't really have a strong opinion, I just seemed to remember that
> being one of the things that were discussed/agreed on. Sorry if I was
> wrong. In any case I  do see the merits of having it the default view,
> as people who have a freshly scanned collection might be hard pressed
> to find their playlists otherwise. This is however less of an issue
> now that switching to the User Playlist category and starting a rename
> when adding an new playlist works...

My Feeling is that people are going to be more likely to actively look
for the "my playlists" category than they are for the dynamic
playlists category, and as dynamic playlists are one of those cool
"this is why we love amarok" features, making it more discoverable to
users can only be a good thing.