extragear/multimedia/amarok/src

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Wed May 6 10:58:13 CEST 2009

Keep or revert?

I don't really have a strong opinion, I just seemed to remember that
being one of the things that were discussed/agreed on. Sorry if I was
wrong. In any case I  do see the merits of having it the default view,
as people who have a freshly scanned collection might be hard pressed
to find their playlists otherwise. This is however less of an issue
now that switching to the User Playlist category and starting a rename
when adding an new playlist works...

- Nikolaj