request for modified icon for OS X

Magnus Bergmark magnus.bergmark at gmail.com
Fri May 1 10:53:55 CEST 2009

I personally still prefer the moon version, but in the 16×16 version, the
texture of the moon gets a little messy. Perhaps the small versions can get
the texture removed and instead have a white-grayish solid color instead?
I think the small disc version was a little too white in the classic Windows
tray, but in the other examples, the icon looked a lot like the stripes
version, so I don't see any large difference there. I'd say that if you go
for the disc, add a small border around it at least.

Also, a minor though occurred when looking at these icons: Perhaps the wolf
should have a small stroke to separate it from the light background..? I'm
not really sure if that would look like crap, awesome or something in
between.

Great work as usually, Lee.

--
Magnus Bergmark - magnus DOT bergmark AT gmail DOT com
GPG/PGP: 0x7BE84794DB6AA648