request for modified icon for OS X

Lee Olson leetolson at gmail.com
Fri May 1 07:59:06 CEST 2009

Re-visiting this thread, I thought I would attach another example of how the
3 variations of the icon would look on different OS's. The examples of the
system tray are showing a 22x22 pixel icon for Linux and a 16x16 pixel icon
for Windows. Please let me know which one is preferred and provide
suggestions on improvement, if there are any. Thanks!

- Lee