Last Call: Confirm for the Amarok DevSprint May 1 to 4

Bart Cerneels bart.cerneels at kde.org
Sat Mar 28 13:35:13 CET 2009

On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 12:41 PM, Bart Cerneels <bart.cerneels at kde.org> wrote:
> OK people, this is you last chance:
> Please confirm NOW whether you will come to the dev sprint in Berlin
> at the KDAB offices May 1 to 4 (weekend).
>
> I've shared the google notebook with all invitees. There is still room
> for more people, if you have suggestions: reply.
>
> http://www.google.com/notebook/public/11569211367747894993/BDROpQwoQmImF5PMj
>
> You need to make your name bold if you are attending, strikeout when
> you can't. If your name is still in italics by Saturday 28/03/2009
> 10:00 UTC  you are not attending.
>
> Bart
>
> P.S. Complain to me if you can no longer access the notebook. All
> should have had a personal invite to the mail address this has been
> send to (in BCC).

Deadline has past!

Confirmed participants:
- Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen
- Sven Krohlas
- Leo Franchi
- Mark Kretschmann
- Myriam Schweingruber
- Lydia Pintscher
- Bart Cerneels
- Ian Monroe
- Maximilian Kossick
- Gérard Dürrmeyer
- Wendy Van Craen
- Nikolaj Hald Nielsen
- Nuno Pinheiro
- Frederik Gladhorn

So that is 14 confirmed attendants we can start looking accommodation for.

These invited people have not confirmed or declined yet:
- Jeff Mitchell
- Teo Mrnjavac
- Matthias Kretz
- William Viana
- Peter Zhou
- Greg Meyer
- Celeste Lyn Paul
- Gary Steinert

Unless they notify me withing the next 14 hours I assume you won't be
coming and no bed will be reserved.

Now we can start discussing a detailed agenda. I assume we won't be
sitting behind our laptops all day but take the opportunity to
discuss, review and confirm some design decisioned. There is already a
draft of an agenda on the notebook, please add to it or discuss on the
mailing list.

Bart