Improving Amarok Current Track Applet look

Dan Meltzer parallelgrapefruit at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 13:55:53 CET 2009

2009/3/26 Lee Olson <leetolson at gmail.com>:
> Attached is a mockup which builds upon William's idea. I've added 3
> variations of the applet to the mockup so specific details can be discussed.
> Please let me know if you would like to see something in particular. Thanks!

I like the idea behind 3, but feel that the "by" and "on" should be
vertically aligned somehow if possible... to make it quickly clear
what they are, it'd look goofy if they were vertically aligned to the
right, however.. so not sure how to do it.

The other issue with putting these words on the right is that for
really long track/artist names these words might not be shown...