extragear/multimedia/amarok/src/browsers/collectionbrowser

Bart Cerneels bart.cerneels at kde.org
Tue Mar 24 18:34:49 CET 2009

This might be mitigated a bit by my design for the PlaylistBrowser
behavior. The user will only be able to add to the playlist that is
currently open in the PB.
The strings will mention that, so there will be a difference.

That said, The Playlist still needs to be renamed to Queue. At least
in English it is more accurate for it's function. I've seen
translators come up with some very discriptive names as well. So it's
not even completely under our control.

--
Sent from my mobile device