2.1 beta 1

Enrico Ros enrico.ros at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 15:50:45 CET 2009

The mouse press on stuff like the CoolStreams list is broken at
CollectionTreeView.cpp:242, on:

    if( index.isValid() && !index.parent().isValid() ) // root item
        setExpanded( index, !isExpanded( index ) );

there, the condition is met *even* on for stuff like the Cool Streams
collection (they should be selected by a mouse click, not "expanded").
The expansion is for the top-level items in the Local Collection, I think,
unfortunately it breaks other CollectionTreeView usages.
I really don't know how to fix it ;-)

Also notice that the base invocation:

    // propagate to base class
    else
        QTreeView::mousePressEvent( event );

should be changed to:
        Amarok::PrettyTreeView::mousePressEvent( event );

Enrico