2.1 beta 1

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 11:23:57 CET 2009

> First of all, Nikolaj _can_ reproduce this double-clicking problem,
> but only in one specific service. But now I'm also getting other
> problems in the Service browser (all event handling related), e.g. I
> can no longer use the "Cool-Streams" script properly:

Not quite accurate. I can reproduce it on the toplevel items in any
collection. For instance Ampache Artist, Magnatune genres, the entire
Local Collection, or Cool Streams tracks.

Actually, a while back it was possible to add the entire Local
Collection or an entire Magnatune Genre just by double clicking. I
think it makes sense to allow this.

- Nikolaj