Looking to sponsor an Amarok internet service plugin

Alex Merry kde at randomguy3.me.uk
Sun Mar 22 20:55:39 CET 2009

On Sunday 22 March 2009 12:24:48 Leo Franchi wrote:
> agreed, financial details should be kept private. but i dont see why this
> is the wrong place to talk about potential partnerships in general terms
> (if all the parties are OK with it). clearly the details and stuff will be
> handled appropriately off-list.

I don't think there was anything in Nikolaj's email that was a problem as
such, although I didn't get the impression that he had checked with Tom that
it was OK to forward his email to the list.  But it's the sort of thing where
the discussion could easily involve sensitive information, especially if
misleading terms like "closed developer list" are used.

Alex

--
Why have I got six monitors?  Because I haven't got room for eight.
  -- Terry Pratchett