removing qtscriptgenerator from SVN

Alex Merry kde at randomguy3.me.uk
Thu Mar 19 21:50:18 CET 2009

On Thursday 19 March 2009 14:22:22 Ian Monroe wrote:
> So after a thread on amarok@, I'm thinking of going ahead and removing
> qtscriptgenerator from SVN and making it an external dependency 100%.
> One nice thing is that if you already have the script generator
> installed from Amarok and you haven't make cleaned, Amarok will just
> use that so you don't have to do anything.
>
> But I wanted to make sure I wouldn't be disrupting any developers
> before doing so.

I've tried and failed to make an Archlinux package for it.  Are there any
instructions for building it (it seems quite a labour-intensive build
process), or some build scripts for another distro that I can use?

Alex

--
Why have I got six monitors?  Because I haven't got room for eight.
  -- Terry Pratchett