Context View scrolling mockup

Thomas P. colomar at autistici.org
Mon Mar 9 13:14:46 CET 2009

I just made a (pretty ugly, tbh) mockup of my Idea of the "configuration
mode" for the scrollbar which would allow to add, remove and move
widgets along it. It would still need refinement, it is just to give a
general idea. For further description, see
http://amarok.kde.org/wiki/Development/Usability_Improvements

Thomas Pfeiffer