summer of code: Code regression test suite, implemented with QtScript

Igor Trindade Oliveira igor_trindade at yahoo.com.br
Sun Mar 1 18:16:36 CET 2009

Hello,

My name is Igor Trindade and i was talking about Mark Kretschmann
in IRC and he suggest me send a email to this list talking about my idea for
this project and about me.

the project.

The project would be divided in two parts. The first one is port akonaditest
to use amarok(can be done in two weeks), akonaditest basically create a new
environment so ,for example when run tests the developer data does not stay
compromised( i am akonaditest author).
the second part is write the regression test and the unit test library for
Amarok and integrate it with CMake.

Bio

i work with Qt and KDE since last year working with Akonadi and i am doing
computer engineer university in Brazil(third year). i have experience with
software tests(top down and bottom up) in desktop and small devices.