Enrico Ros proposing a SoC project for improving the GUI

Ian Monroe ian.monroe at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 15:20:07 CET 2009

On Sun, Mar 8, 2009 at 5:39 AM, Leo Franchi <lfranchi at kde.org> wrote:>
> Ok, that sounds good. I look forward to reading his proposal then :)

I think Mark's point is that it would be kind of foolish for him to
start writing a proposal if there isn't some consensus that its a good
idea. We don't need a formal proposal to see if we like an idea just
because it happens to be for GSoC.

So in my case: I actually really like his idea even if it's totally
redesigining the interface. :) Stuff like this:
http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php/A+Media+Player+for+KDE4?content=94472

I have a feeling Pinheiro is going to like it. ;) It looks nice
without being a ripoff of another media player.

What do people think?