Another Sidebar mockup (tree view style)

Kevin Funk krf at gmx.de
Sun Jun 21 23:05:17 CEST 2009

Just had the feeling to post another mockup.
I quite like the new sidebar, but I think it requires too many clicks to reach
a single item (three clicks (worst case) are needed to switch from one to
another).

Here [1] is another approach (basically it's tree view style). If that whole
thing is getting too tall, we could trim each element in height (there's a lot
of wasted space at the borders anyway). Worst case are two clicks for each
item.

Greets,
Kevin

[1] http://users.electrostorm.net/~krf/files/image/amarok-mockup-sidebar.png