a git repo to poke at

Soren Harward stharward at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 18:05:56 CEST 2009

On 6/9/09, Ian Monroe <ian.monroe at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well not into *this* repo of course: we're still using SVN, this is
> just a test repo.

> You could ask #git or something. If I was in the situation I would
> just turn the branch into a patch and not try to graft or whatever,
> that sounds really hard.

Yeah, that sounds like a much smarter idea.  I primarily wanted a
place to put the acoustic fingerprinting/playlist generator code up
for review before it gets merged into the 2.2 branch.  On the other
hand, it sounds like there's already going to be a lot of madness with
Nikolaj + GSoC as soon as 2.2 opens up, so it may not make much more
of a mess to put it right in.  We can discuss when it's ready.

--
Soren Harward