a git repo to poke at

Soren Harward stharward at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 14:39:32 CEST 2009

On 6/8/09, Ian Monroe <ian at monroe.nu> wrote:
> Thiago has run a trial conversion of Amarok to git. I uploaded it to
> http://amarok.be/amarok.git
>
> (the original location at git://labs.trolltech.com/amarok seems faster though)
>
> Seems like everything is there to me. Thiago made it clear that it
> should be looked at closely.

For those of us that have been using git-svn for a while now and have
development branches that aren't part of the official SVN, what is
your reccommendation for using this system?  Should we attempt to
graft our branches into this repo, or should we wait until there's an
official be-all, end-all Amarok git repo?

--
Soren Harward