RFC: Remove or keep the "beta" label for Win/Mac?

Orville Bennett illogical1 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 01:37:39 CEST 2009

On Jun 2, 2009, at 4:46 PM, Nikolaj Hald Nielsen wrote:

>> I like dropping the 2 with Amarok 2.2 idea.
>
> +1
Fourthed.

As for Amarok on the Mac: looks bad, works (relatively) well. Yeah.
Keep the beta.

Wordier version:
I'd like to see the beta label go because Amarok actually works quite
well. However, a big part of the whole OS X experience is both the
look and ease of use of applications, unfortunately all KDE programs
have epically failed when it comes to the first.