UI for Eqs

Ian Monroe ian at monroe.nu
Mon Jul 20 23:27:23 CEST 2009

Nikolaj has made screenshots of Artur's UI for the eq:
http://nhnfreespirit.kollide.net/pics/amarok%20eq%201.png
http://nhnfreespirit.kollide.net/pics/amarok%20eq%201.png

To me it looks fine, Nikolaj isn't so sure. But really neither of us
use the equalizer so have little basis to form an opinion, thus this
email. Personally I think presets are kind of a sham, probably
invented by cheap stereo manufacturers to make up for their lack of a
real eq. But then again people want it, and who I am to question the
people. ;)

GIS found this screenie of 1.4 for comparison:
http://ze.phyr.us/facta/picturae/autoEQ.png

And I can't find a screenie of my graphic equalizer that I wrote back
in 2005 and probably only Leinir remembers what I'm talking about. But
I thought it was cool. ;)

Ian