SoU

Fabio Crestoni fabio.crestoni at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 18:16:37 CEST 2009

Hi all,
I'm Fabio a student working on the Amarok project for Season of
Usability and I met some of you on Amrok IRC chat last week.
As you know, a lot of issues on the playlist have already been
explored from Celeste, and they have been already put on the list of
Amarok's roadmap; since the new release is scheduled for
october/november I can test some nightly build in the university
usability lab,  and I would like to ask you which are the topic of
your interest.
Teo told us that the current UI is only for testing and will be redone
from scratch, so I could make some heuristic evaluations of UI scratch
and submit my own mokup.
At the same time I could do some users profile.
Let me know yours opinions.

Fabio