GCDS

Ian Monroe ian.monroe at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 03:25:06 CEST 2009

On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 12:49 PM, Lydia Pintscher<lydia at kde.org> wrote:
> Heya folks :)
>
> seems you are having a lot of fun and making decisions. Good! Would
> you mind keeping those at home posted on what you discussed and
> decided?

Bart and I are going to decompose Amarok into systems tomorrow and
then group our files accordingly.

Sven is going to do cpp testing for his GSoC. I personally hold out
some hope for using QtJambi generator to create total script bindings,
but Sven has a more limited schedule obviously.

Bart is thinking about how to implement the UPnP backend, whether to
do a 'qtupnp' library or a KIO slave or just make some code.

Ian