git-svn users: please squash commits on branch merge

Téo Mrnjavac teo.mrnjavac at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 13:11:45 CEST 2009

I have to agree with Leo here, personally I find huge commits a pain to read.
Also, for us GSoC students, who have to send weekly reports but
sometimes dcommit more rarely than once a week it's important to
preserve history in trunk to monitor and verify our progress.

So I'll certainly see to it that I squash trivial commits (I already
did that, though inconsistently), but I'd rather keep relevant commits
intact.

Téo