Acoustic Similarity Code Review

Soren Harward stharward at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 18:14:04 CEST 2009

On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 4:02 PM, Ian Monroe<ian.monroe at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well a code review of the second patch would be a good idea. Given how
> invasive the first patch is (eg db changes) it would be good to have a
> clearer idea of your whole feature.

I really don't see the point to a second round of review.  Yes, I was
a bit sloppy with the DB schema.  But looking over the comments, there
isn't anything that can't be fixed by changing a few lines here and
there -- and that includes the DB schema fixes.  So what's in the
posted patch should present a sufficiently clear idea of the whole
feature.

--
Soren Harward