Acoustic Similarity Code Review

Ian Monroe ian.monroe at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 22:02:48 CEST 2009

On Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 5:19 PM, Soren Harward<stharward at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks to everyone who's reviewed the patch.  Barring any major
> objections, I'll commit a corrected patch at 00:00 UTC on 8 July.  So
> if you still have comments, please take some time to post them in the
> next week.  Thanks.

Well a code review of the second patch would be a good idea. Given how
invasive the first patch is (eg db changes) it would be good to have a
clearer idea of your whole feature.

We're all at Akademy this next week so its a great moment to introduce
new features and huge patches since we can discuss it.

Ian